Thursday, June 18, 2009

HELP


Lately I felt like I've being hunt by my past...
I don't know why...
and I felt so guilty....
I've tried to tell to all my best friends and close friends..
but I just can't speak it out...


Is it wrong if you are making changes I life?
Is it wrong to just leave your past behind?
If it's not a sin,
why am I feeling so guilty to my self?

All those people that I tried to forget,
kept stepping back into my life...
I just don't want to have anything to do with them,
and if I had done something wrong,
do come and see me...
and we settle this once and for all...
I don't want to feel uneasy with my self,
and please don't ruin my life again.

You guys have your own now right..
so buzz!!! of..

but please leave me alone...
I have a life now..
with all the people that I've cared so much with all my life..

p/s if you guys have any advice please help...


No comments:

Post a Comment