Saturday, May 2, 2009

Open House Aina's

Hari nie aina buat open House at her new house…..her house was so nice, and I think it is one of the PERFECT house that anyone can have……you are so lucky aina….
So let’s talk about the Food….makanan dye memang sedap….the menu was Nasi Tomato with ayam masak merah, daging n arca sayur…..there was also “SATAY” is was fabulous and the gravy eas so nice…..
For desert there was choclate cake, cheese cake n watermelon….it was a really good combination n I really L.O.V.E it……..

Baah n beah was also there, beah memang gempak!!!! Bah was looking is sweet…..as for Aina she was wearing an orange baju kurung and she was looking so Sweet, cute n matured…..It suits her very well…hfidz ade jugak…..mcm biase lah hazfiz, simple jek dye but he’s still the “HOTTEST” one in our group……n for me I was in black n white….my fev colour for my closet…

All n for all open house at aina’s was so great….it was a lot of fun!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment