Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SPM is over!


SPM is over!!!
Yes! After quite a long time I’ve being studying and spending my time worrying for my SPM… at last it’s over….
Now I’m focusing back with my life…
Trying to patch-up anything that have being missing or left out from my life…
Now I hope that I’m going to have enough time to build up my confident and my identity that I’ve left behind since I set my foot off MRSM Mersing ( the worst place ever in my life )…
I’ve taught of finding a job while I’m waiting for my result…
Any job will be just fine…
As long as the salary is “HALAL” for me to use…
I’ve nothing much to write…
I just feel so relief that I’ve finished SPM…
And can’t wait to find a job…
Hopefully that I’ll find a job ASAP…

I'm going to miss all my teachers...

No comments:

Post a Comment