Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Story to Tell

Since the last 2 years… I’ve made a lot of new friends in my life…
After the tragic incident that I have with my former friends last year, I just can bear anymore to have friends in life. I thought I would never have a chance any more to have friends in my life… I was in trauma after the incident…
But these people came walking to my life when I was “down” They make me feel loved, cared and happy….
These people are my “TRUE FRIENDS”…
Now and forever in my life…

FARAH FATIYAH
Farah fatiyah a.k.a Farah. A charming young lady that is so nice to me. She keeps giving me advices in life so that I wouldn’t get caught up into negative things. She also was the one who were always there to help me and give me support when I have problems in life. She is just someone that I’ve admire so much in my life. I’ve once dream her to be part of my family, but now I guest my dream can never be fulfilled.

SYAHARIAH
Syahariah a.k.a ShaSha. She is a fine young lady that is always full of spirits. She is a person that is so confident in life. It’s such an honor for me to get the chance to know her. She always knows what she wants in life. Her confident has made me so inspired to be like her. Although she’s a girl, but her confident in life make her just in the same level as all the successful man out there.

ELYAS AFIZ
Elyas Afiz a.k.a botak. He’s my best and closest friend. A nice young man, which can be easily approach by any one. Maybe because of his friendliness makes me feel comfortable to be friend with him. We known each other since primary school actually, but back then I was arrogant snobs that never care about anyone around me; so we never talk with each other when we were in primary school. But now he is my best buddy ever. Although he has some bad habits that I don’t like, but I can’t change him so that he’ll be just what I’ve want; it’s a very selfish thing to do. He is also a well mannered person, but sometimes he can be such a pain in the back. But through out my friendship with him, I really respect him for who he is and I really appreciate him as my friend. I would never trade him with anything or asking for other person to replace his place.

FAEZ MAIZA
Faez Maiza a.k.a faez. A really charming person and he’s a really funny young guy that can make you smile. He’s an intelligent person. He’s also a person that has a really hard time to express his feelings about something. He’s a person that is always ready to learn new things in life. He’s a cheerful person and always makes me feels happy. Although we haven’t meet with each other face to face, but my instinct keep telling me that he’s a really nice person.

AHMAD ZAMER ZAHICHI
Ahmad Zamer Zahichi a.k.a zamey. A cool young guy that has all the brains in him and he’s a really humble person. He is an intelligent person, but he’s always humble with what he has. Maybe because of that attitude, it makes me feel comfortable to be friend with him. He amazed me so much because of his humble attitude. Not many people that I know have the same attitude as him. He is also a loyal person. Although there is many young girls out there who keeps drawling on him, but he’s still loyal to his beloved.

LOVE them all a lot....

No comments:

Post a Comment