Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Can't sleep

arrrggghhh~ I  just can't sleep... my wisdom tooth is killing me so badly and it sucks! It is so sucks when you have tooth ache, like you can't do anything... I hate that kinda felling!!! so what to do when you can't sleep?? I went and have a visits at my video's collections, and all the sudden my hand clicked on the video about my previous assignments in Public speaking class last semester. It was a video that I've made for my speech to inform and it was about my closes friends in Kuantan.

When I watch the video tonight, I fell like crying... Why things lately do not seems like before... How all of us has changed and moved on with our own life now... although each and everyone of us had achieve something during this semester but yet still, why do things have to be this way. I hope that our friendship will last guys.. I'm really hoping on that...

aiyooo... my tooth seriously is sucking all my mood out... I've no mood to write anymore right now. I'll get back to you guys soon ok..

:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment