Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Friend

I miss writing so much, it has been a while since I shared a piece of story about what is happening in my life. Today I would like to write about a friend, an old friend that I've meet during "Kem cuti sains MRSM" when I was in form 4. He is a really nice quite person, so contra from who I am but yet he's one of the best friend that a person would really want to have.




This is my friend, his name is Afif. He is one of the few other friends that I knew during I was in MRSM. Pfft~ how I miss MRSM so much. Currently Afif is studying at UTM skudai and he has been here in Johor for almost 1 Year already.

Since the first day he came to Johor, I didn't get the chance to meet him due to my 'hectic' schedule. What a bad friend I am. :p but, 2 days before he went back to kulim kedah, I got the chance to meet him and ask him out for dinner. We went to banafe with Teera and then we spent sometimes loitering at Singgah Selalu.

Although I think he was a bit awkward meeting me after such along time since we meet face to face with each other, but I hope he had a great evening after all. Seriously if I was been given the chance to hangout with him again, I'll plan something interesting to do with him so that he'll enjoy it.


ok lah malas nak tulis dah. Penat sebab petang tadi I went out shopping.

p/s: seriously dude you are a good friend and I hope our friendship will last forever. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment