Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tooth ache

Hye guys. I'm so so sleepy today because I didn't get enough sleep last night. My tooth hurt and the pain is killing me... arghhhhhh~ It's so painful ok!! So when I woke up this morning, I called my dentist and make an appointment to meet her today and she said that I can come over today . Plus it's time already for me to do my regular checkup at the dentist . It has been almost six month since my last visit to the dentist .



So after I had my breakfast,  went to the dental clinic. when I arrived at the clinic there were only one patient that is seeing the doctor today, so I registered my self at the counter and soon after that I meet the dentist already. After she had done an examination on what is happening inside my mouth, she looked and smile at me. she said that my wisdom tooth is growing, that's why mouth swollen.



so she gave me an anti-biotic and some pain killers so that I won't be in pain. By this monday if the pain is still killing me, I'm going to undergo a minor operation so that my wisdom tooth can grow easily without any pain.



The moral of the story today, hayoooo~ people, wisdom tooth if it's growing, you gonna be in pain ok... so prepare your self.. I already fell the pain people and serious shit I hate it.



chicken soup for lunch anyone??
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment