Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Teacher's day

Uwwww... It has been weeks since teacher's day past, and you know what only now I've the time to write a little something for my teachers.. miahahahah~ *kejam sangat kan...
Teacher's day is being celebrated every year here in Malaysia. It has been like a tradition for the people here. Teacher's day is a day to remeber all of the sacrifices that our tewacher's has made for us... So guys who was your FEV teacher during your school year?? I know all of you ought to have a teacher that is really close to you right. :D

For me during my school year. there were a list of teachers that I'm closed to, and they are:
STAR 2:
  • Cikgu Hjh. Zaini
  • Cikgu sam
  • Cikgu marina
  • Cikgu rafidah
  • Cikgu chan
  • Cikgu ron 
Tasek 2
  • Cikgu ayu
  • Cikgu alley
  • Cikgu Hafizah
  • Cikgu Ros
  • Cikgu hadijah
MRSM mersing: 
  • Cikgu Ju
EC
  • Cikgu Natra
  • Cikgu Latifa
  • Cikgu Sharifah
  • Mother Vie
  • Miss Shamal
  • Cikgu Normah
the list are my most closes teachers during the schooling time... but yet I still LOVE the others too.. miahahah~ ok lah Happy Teacher's day my Fabulous people. Hopefully I'll make you guys proud one day. Insyaallah.. :D

Jasa mu sentiasa dikenang....
Amallee ROSE

No comments:

Post a Comment