Monday, July 25, 2011

Didn't sleep for the night

hahahaha.. It's 5 in the morning and I'm still not a sleep yet. It feels like something is wrong with my body physically and emotionally. I'm not feeling to well but yet I'm not that sick, I'm not happy and but I'm also not that sad. I just can't really define what I'm feeling right now. Luckily my class is at 10 tomorrow, but for sure that I'm gonna be so sleepy the whole day.. ahhhhh~ who cares about me anymore, I've no one that cares about me in the class, hurrmmm how I miss my old classmates now.

uwwww.. by the way, yesterday an old friend of mine added me on one of this social networks.. at first I thought of not approving the request but then I consulted with one of my best friend about the situation, and he suggested me to just approve the request. So I did approved the request, but hell she was not trying to patch things up!!! she was acting as if there is nothing wrong with her and all the fault came from me... SHIT right.. ahhh~ what ever, I never really care about her anymore.

Supposedly my schedule should be pack for the day, classes should start at 8 but I got an assumption for my English class. Dean gave me the permission to be excuse from class from now on. fun right!! :D so from now on I'm officially not going for English anymore... but yet my English need to be polish up so that I'll be prepared for my MUET next year.



GTG now, getting ready to send my cousin to school this morning,
this remind me of getting my driving licence done before the end of this year...
hopefully everything will be okay today...
later my loves..
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment