Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A lame new start

My new life story had just begun yesterday and I'm not all excited about it. I don't know why, maybe I started at the wrong side of life.. phewww~ but still trying to fit in. The new course is extremely though for me, can you just imagine from mass communication I took the risk to enter engineering. GAS ENGINEERING.

I meet with all the new classmates and there is no girls in my class. awwww~ no more gossips friends to be with, overall I think I'm gonna have some issue with some of them MAYBE. but seriously I'm trying to fit my self IN you ollss, just need some time perhaps..

So today I skipped my orientation, thanks to my mum and her friend. She pick me up at 10 and we went for breakfast then go straight back home. I'm going out with her this evening, don't know where she's going to bring us for dinner. owhhhh... btw, I'm not staying inside the university hostels!!! YEAY!!! so life is much easier.. every day my parents will send me to class.. huhuhu...

okay that's all for now, I'll write more when I feel like writting soon... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment