Friday, July 29, 2011

World

I've been discussing with my parents about my future planing, and they seems to agree with me this time. I think I'm taking a break from life for a year. I feel like walking and exploring the world, going out from the comfort zone I'm in and get to know people from all around. I'll be making the announcement about what I choose on the first day of Syawal. Hopefully, the new year that's gonna start for me ahead is much better and I'll be having no problems in accepting life. to the bitch that I hate so much now.. GO DIE~ you are just a useless piece of plastic that are afraid to face the world and BRAVA for keep on hating and having grudge for your family.

p/s : bitch keep on teeling everyone what I've done because one day you'll be HIT by KARMA bitch.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment