Monday, July 25, 2011

CalNAD

Hye guys, hurmmm what to write ha? I just feel like writing something right now, but I've no idea what to share. I'm in the middle of solving my calculus assignments, errgggghhh~ after so long I haven't done any complicated figure! can you just imagine how hard it is... hahah~ but I'm trying to love the subject from now on ( I have too, even life is like math.. full of problems but there is always a way to solve it) :)

ahhhh~ let me share about a Friend that I miss so much in Kuantan.. she's actually the closest person to me and she has witness all the changes that I gone through in life. Nurul Nadia Ali Akhbar, a.k.a Nadia... I first meet her during my second week in Kuantan, thanks to Meliza (How is meliza now?). That time nadia was having lunch with her friends.

I really never expected that we gonna be such close friends, but Alhamdullilah she was the best friend that I ever had (and there are few others). Although some people are afraid to approach nadia, because some of them think that she was such a snob but I think they are just being judgemental. Never judge the book by the cover lah wehhh~ she is such a sweet and friendly person. Nadia and I usually have this kind of connections where we sometimes can read each other mind!! scary right!! but that is just us.... our friends always wonder what both of us are thinking at times.

Huurrmmmm.. how I miss her so much now. I'm really sorry nadia about what had happened but I promise you that I'll be better person and someone that will achieve his dreams one day ( cehhh~ ayat poyo)! I just can't wait to meet her this Ramadhan!! YEAHHH!!! nak lepas rindu kacau nadia!! :D :D

I got to go now, calculus is calling me..
TTYL lovelies..
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment