Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ramadhan special

After a while that I've been dreaming about going out with my favourite idol, at last my dream will come true!!! The story begins like this, Yesterday like I posted on FB I was high with sugar and caffeine, so I didn't go to bed early. It was around 2 a.m in the morning and I was DAMN bored so I pick my phone up and makes prank calls, dhahaha~ (tak ada keje kan). Then this crazy idea came to me, why not I text Shahir. YES SHAHIR!!! so I text abang shahir in middle of the night without hoping anything. Then about 15 minutes later my phone vibrate, the I see there was an incoming message. I never thought it was from shahir and when I opened the message like I was screaming OMG!!! it's shahir, he replied. It has been such a long time since we last talk or sms. I know he has been busy lately with his life and I never expected he still remember me.

so we sms till around 4 a.m in the morning and he invited me to go out for 'Buka Puasa' with him this Ramadhan!! yEAH!!! I'll be meeting my abang soon.. ngeee~ so today I'm extra happy with a big juicy smile on my face!!! can't wait to meet him!!! *nanti I'll post our pictures.. huhuhu~

Till then sayangs xoxo...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment