Tuesday, July 12, 2011

sorry seems the hardest word

I admit I did that stupid thing.. and you know what there were always a bad side of me that had being so long kept away... till I have the guts to reveal.. I know it was really a big mistakes that i shouldn't done but have you ever think about growing up without any attention when you really need it?? No right.. because I know that u have a loving family.. even you had gone through times when you can't accept something that is happening in your family.. Things between me and my mum I'm trying to patch it up and I'm back with them.. I really regret it what had happened and I'm trying hard to change.. to let go of all the grudge that I have in me.. But seriously I regret it so much.. but I know there is no need to explain my self when people already hates me.. how hard I try to explain my self, words still going to be twisted by others.. Now I just want to say thank you for being the precious someone who once step in my life... I know after this you wouldn't want to be friend with me anymore.. but yet for me you'll always be a friend to me, What had happened seriously had opened my eyes.. and made me lose all the people that I really LOVE in my life.. and I really hope that I wouldn't lose you... but seriously I'm so sorry with what i had done.. Previously I admit I always compare my self with others.. but now I knew that each and everyone are different and we have our own advantage and disadvantages... it's up to us to make the decision in choosing the path that we are going to walk in life.... and I once choose the wrong path so I've to bear with all that punishment...I regret all the things I did not do when I had the chance. I'm not an angel, I'm not a devil... I don't wish to be everything to everyone, just I admit all of it was a mistake that comes from me . It's funny because when you do something right, no one remembers. But when you do something wrong, no one forgets. If you don't like me, there’s nothing I can do. Nobody really knows how much anybody else is hurting and felt a big lost in life just because he is accepting his mistakes and try to change into someone better. Real loss only occurs when u lose something that u love more than yourself and I'm facing it now. I wish dreams were wishes & wishes came true .....

No comments:

Post a Comment